Recent headlines (see related articles below) have shocked many Canadians. Following an announcement that the austerity drive has hit the Canadian Armed Forces with Cadets program budget cuts. Now these young soldiers-in-training (youth aged 12-18) are being asked to bring in their own winter jackets/parkas and gym clothes. It should be obvious that what starts with Cadets will eventually effect the regular forces.
Where will this all lead? By the time that the Canadian Air, Sea, and Armed Forces and the Cadets are asked to provide their own uniforms then Her Majesty’s Royal Canadian Forces will be characterized as a RAGTAG MILITIA
This also fits in with a New World Order agenda of a civilian national security force once we start seeing on-duty soldiers wearing civilian gear like the youth militia force seen in action movies Red Dawn.
- Cadets asked to provide own parkas, share uniforms due to military budget cuts (o.canada.com)
- Military budget cuts leave cadets without parkas (ctvnews.ca)
- Canadian Forces to cadets: Bring your own parka (thestar.com)
- Military budget cuts mean cadets without parkas, asked to swap used uniforms (macleans.ca)
- Military asking cadets to ‘dig into their closets’ as budget cuts leave them without parkas for winter (news.nationalpost.com)
- Military budget cuts leave cadets without new parkas, uniforms (cbc.ca)
- Military cuts leave cadets in the cold (castanet.net)
- Military budget cuts hit cadet clothing (metronews.ca)